This is a downloadable pattern for you to make your own leotard, in PDF Form, where you can print it off your home printer in A4 pages and put together the correct size you need.Email us if you get stuck. We hope you enjoy!
- Once Purchased, click on the Download Button
- Check Your Download File on your computer
- Click to Open, then Click to Print
- MOST IMPORTANT: Make sure before you hit final ‘print ok’ that you check it is at 100%, not 94% (as some printers will automatically scale down)
- Once all pages printed, then line them up together, sticky tape, and cut out the pieces with paper scissors
- Place onto your non-stretch fabric, pin pattern to fabric, then cut around it 😉
- Email us if you have any problems 🙂